If you look at any of your problems in your life, you will probably find that they are rooted in faulty and limited beliefs that are deeply introduced into our subconscious minds. Because they are subconscious, you are often not aware that they are the source of thoughts and actions.
These negative and uncompromising attitudes are the reason why our lives do not work as well as we want. They are obstacles and obstacles that prevent us from achieving our full potential.
I believe that this is the source of our sabotage, and with daily confirmation and statements, we can keep in mind our new thinking method, new opinions that strengthen, enhance self-esteem, and develop self-confidence.
We are preparing our subconscious through the daily repetition of these affirmations, and remember that every new religion requires time and attention to flourish.
You can not make these confirmations for a few days and expect to receive long-term results … you must print them daily; repeat and consider each one for at least 5 minutes, for one month or two. Anything less will not be successful.
Short-term confirmation can also be used when you want to influence and direct the thoughts that emerge in your consciousness.
For example, in situations where you are stressed, excited or upset, you can repeat a confirmation such as: "I feel calm and relax."
Because your consciousness can only think one thought at a time, you can "fill" your mind with thoughts that support you or your goals. You can repeat them anywhere, while driving loud or loud.
One thing to remember is that you do not have to believe your confirmation, all you need to do is repeat them.
I've compiled 27 of the most powerful confirmations and statements I've come across, especially to enhance self-esteem and develop self-confidence.
You can choose to start with Those who suit you best and turn them daily or weekly, whatever is right for you.
Daily Confirmations and Declarations:
- I am unique. I feel comfortable living alive a me.  Life is fun and rewarding.
- Amazing opportunity for me in all areas of my life.
- There are no such things as problems, only opportunities.
- I love challenges, they bring the best in me.
- I replace "I need", "I should" and "I have to" with "I choose". (try it with something you think you have to do and change to choose … notice the difference?)
- I like to be happy now. I love my life.
- I thank all I have. I live in joy.
- I'm brave. I am willing to work despite fear.
- I'm positive and optimistic. I believe that things will always work for the best.
- It's easy to make friends. I attract positive and good people into my life.
- It's easy to meet people. I create a positive and supportive relationship.
- I am a powerful creator. I create the life that I want.
- I'm alright as I am. I agree and love myself.
- I'm confident. I trust.
- I'm good now.
- I'm passionate. I'm outrageously enthusiastic and urge others.
- I'm calm and peaceful.
- I have unlimited power at your disposal.
- I'm optimistic. I believe that things will always work for the best.
- I'm good and loving. I am merciful and truly care about others.
- I'm focused and persistent. I'll never stop.
- I'm energetic and intense. Trust is my other nature.
- I treat everyone with kindness and respect.
- I breathe self-esteem and fear.
- I'm flexible. I make changes quickly.
- I have integrity. I'm absolutely reliable. I do what I say.