Your subconscious believes what you say. There is no room for negative thoughts. Here are some affirmations that you can say to yourself (as well as your subconscious mind) and begin to live positively.
- The past has no power over me
- When I believe in myself, we do others
- I'll take care of myself today
- I release the need to be right all the time and to judge others And I'm Free
- I Forgive All Those Who Need Forgiveness And I Forgive Me
- I Make Friends Easy As I Go
- I'm Fully Able To Manage All Challenges That Prevent Me
- ] I know myself
- I deserve the best for me
Tell yourself good things, feed the subconscious mind, which lets you start believing your efforts and yourself.
Creating a little reminders for yourself by using their post, small map, clarity – swipe through your home and the work area will read and repeat with higher frequency.
Good thoughts are good practices and the more you repeat them, the better you can find.
Small exercise we will call gentle nudges (minutes per minute):
- create a confirmation you want to say to yourself
- create a small picture for yourself with your confirmation
- put them in place You're more likely to see them (on the door, inside the refrigerator, on your wallet where you're busy)
- Repeat your message either loudly or even 5 times a while, 3 times through the day
- Self-talk with to repeat verification until it has an opportunity to say clarity.
It sounds so simple, but it's amazing how easy it's to forget. So remember, gentle nudges. Handling us is one of the best personal gifts we can give ourselves and self-determination is something we have, nobody else.