The goals are the things we think can be achieved. Usually they are written down (just like visual). The common features of the goals are that they must be SMART (Simple, measurable, accurate, realistic and temporary). It is a future event that we can measure performance. Every vision has achieved the goals of the building units. Lack of goals will keep you making your vision possible. It's still in heaven.
Reasons in Brief:
1. The goal allows us to measure progress – If you do not set goals, everything you make is successful and complete. Once you set a goal, it's better to assess how far you've come and how far you still need to go before the vision is reached. Remember that goals are measurable in terms of quantity, weight, volume, price, etc.
2. The goals are brought together with unity and focus – When the goals are being met, the teams are united and focused on achieving the prospective goal. Before you set the goal, each team member goes through the normal business that spends time at work without any expectations. It's a business as usual.
3. The goal gives you a sense of strategy and future policy – You always aim to score goals. This means that you are directed to mail. Without a goal after you're on a ball, the score will not change. Your future is pregnant with potential if you have set goals. Without a mark, what's to be expected?
4. The goals are clearly stated in the role of – In points where there are no clear goals, people make everything they "find" is necessary to prove that they are working. When the goals and goals are set, nobody is on the other hand. No redundancy, duplication of roles and unnecessary steps on each other. Clarity is an important part of the company's success and personal job satisfaction and accomplishment.
5. The goal of expanding planning and preparation in advance – You can not afford to be relief when you have goals. Example: When you aim to double the company's profits in the third quarter, you plan and play with events in advance, like options, research and direct human resources, resources and resources in advance. You must hire such a loss in June; You must import raw materials from valuable suppliers in May, etc.
6. The goal of creating energy and driving – When setting goals, all your body creates enough energy to ensure that the goal is achieved. Check out all the tired aspects of the team, they have any personal or organizational goals they work on. Once you have goals, you'll find a reason to wake up and cope with the day. You have the drive necessary to promote success.
7. Goal Define Performance and Successful Job – When there are no goals, you work forever without feeling a sense of success and success. Once your goal is achieved, a new goal or goal is set so that you continue to succeed or work for success. Without goals how would you define results? You can only say I've successfully completed the project if you have a target deadline and target amount to work on.
8. The goal of creating a successful culture in all – The focus of all the team moves from making results to results based on an approach to production and operation. Since you have a measurable outcome (output) expected, you can not help but recommend all results at the end of each day. Your effort is no longer recommended for sweating and fatigue but with real tangible results produced.
9. The goal helps to strengthen internal relations between stakeholders – As the departments and their team members come to a common sense of organizational goals and goals, even the tone and content of communication that are happening in the company is increased. There is a sense of solidarity and shared understanding of each other the importance of achieving what is ahead. All quakeholders stop taking each other as a matter of course. There is no sabotage on each other and everyone works
10. The goal of increasing the power to make quality decisions – Decision-making materials are role leaders in the playgroup. When you make decisions about your goals, they are more direct and relevant to the overall success of your business. Where there are no limits, certain decisions can be purely selfish ambitions, ignorance and assumptions.