Being confident is very important for success in all areas of your life. Having your love is the key to building your self esteem. The way you want people to treat you is how you treat yourself. It's illogical to expect love from someone else when you do not love yourself.
It is important for you to have a good relationship and a good respect for yourself. Whatever you think will expand, if you think negative about yourself, your mind will show conditions and people to confirm this feeling. When you need self-esteem, there is often a negative self-esteem present. These simple steps can begin to reverse your negative self-esteem and build your confidence.
1. Write at least ten positive things about yourself.
2. Write at least ten things you've finished today. This might be a matter of care or getting up on time, etc.
3. Be grateful for what you have, gratitude will change your mind to focus on your positive.
4. Be confident. Your mind can not tell the difference between what is real and what is imagined.
5. Write or repeat positive confirmation daily. Repeat is the key to successful use of verification.
6. Fake it until you do it! Think about what person you would be if you have a lot of self-esteem. How would you feel? What would you do? How would you do it? Start by saying that even when you do not feel like it! You will develop self-esteem and great self-esteem without effort!