Your body believes every word you say. I read a book with that title for years and I believe that statement more than ever before. I'm talking carefully now because I believe your words affect circumstances. The Bible states that life and death are in the power of the tongue (see Proverbs 18:21).
I think how often I spoke death to me rather than life about my health. When I was in high school, I told myself, "I'm fat". I remember crying when my weight rose to 152. Little I knew it would always reach 240 after I went to high school!
I am convinced that I have predicted these negative results to myself. But what if I had predicted positive? I'm sure the results would have been very different. If I'd instead said, "I'm so happy and grateful when I made a healthy fit body." I believe I had got it. Instead, I ended up obesity for 20 years.
But it was then and this is now.
I've lost 85 pounds and have been on the health trip for more than 5 years. I eat healthy and not only because it helps me maintain my weight, but because I see it as the perfect expression of self-love. And I always speak words for motivation for myself.
I urge you to watch your words for the next 90 days. Speak the words of life and faith in yourself.
Here are some examples:
- I do what it takes to be healthy (instead of trying to do the good "
- I can succeed (instead I can not do that"  I like to practice (instead of "I need to practice")
- I want to eat foods that make me look and feel good (instead of eating nutritious foods)
- I'm responsible for my health (instead of teaching me I can not eat right and # 39;)
- I love my body (instead of raising my hip / thighs / stomach)  I'm patient to create my better body (instead of "it's too long"
The change of your words to those who support you rather than sabotage is one of the fastest ways to change your views. Your faith is affected your actions, that control your success. If you want a better body, begin to declare word today that gets you there.