Setting new goals for a great new year.
Surprisingly Many business owners do not review the performance of the year or even set goals to succeed in the new year. Do not let this be you and it's not too late to put not only many goals for a great time, but also have some tips on how others do it better.
Here are some great ideas on how to set goals for the coming period or annual goal:
- It's important to write them down with pen or pencil rather than record them in electronic format.
- Use a beautiful and special book. Small enough and easy enough to carry you over the year ahead.
- Check what you've achieved over the years
- Keep a small list of things you need to do under each of your goals. Having a list makes you more productive and you do not waste time to think about what you need to do next.
- Choose a theme for success this year, such as "the year that makes it a $ 1m trading company" or non-business company, such as "the year to come back to my ideal weight."
- Do not put too many goals, just do what you want.
- Cut the story before you start cutting. So get a goal orientation rather than rush without a plan.
- Clarify and crystallize what you really want and how you want to do it. Have certain ways you are going to achieve all your goals. Put more time in the weakest area, but use your strength too.
- Create a table of pictures of where you dream to be.
- Immediately as long-term goals.
- Plan to spend more time on areas of your life that get less performance. But at the same time do not weaken your strength too.
- Use weekly to make a list of special actions that you believe will take you towards your overall goals.
- Keep your goals and dreams for yourself or at least only share with someone you know well that will not hinder you or distract you.
- Relationship between communication, work, health, wealth, friends
- Use your own words to achieve your goals and do not dream others and set your own standards.