Measuring Employee Engagement
How happy and rewarding are you at work? Some love where they work and their boss. Unfortunately, this is not the case for the majority of employees.
The great reason why customers seek help with executive training is better work / life expectancy. A large number of lawyers I'm struggling with having a life and legal career. Customer training service representatives are now raising for the tax year and you can find stress that starts to build.
It's hard to be a perfect participant and perform at a high level without the working environment that supports your success. Are you the perfect factor and supported at work?
Since 1997, the Gallup Agency has examined approximately 3 million employees in three hundred thousand working divisions within companies. This survey consists of 12 questions called Q12, which recommends employee participation in a five-point scale indicating a weak and strong agreement. The analysis of the survey results shows those companies with high Q12 levels, experience less sales, higher sales growth, better productivity, better customer loyalty and other signs of better performance.
12 questions (Q12) at the Gallup Institute:
1. Do you know what is expected of you at work?
2. Do you have the materials and equipment you need to do your work correctly?
3. At work, do you have the opportunity to do what you do best every day?
4. In the last seven days have you received recognition or praise for doing a good job?
5. Does your supervisor, or someone at work, work for you as a person?
6. Is there anyone at work that encourages your development?
7. At work do your opinions seem to count?
8. Your business / business purpose allows you to find your job important?
9. Are your affiliates (colleagues) committed to doing a good job?
10. Do you have the best friend at work?
11. In the last six months has someone at work talked to you about your success?
12. Last year, have you had a chance at work to learn and grow?
Q12 items are protected by the Gallup Agency's copyright, 1992-2004.
How would you answer these questions? Are people in your workplace fully involved and in line with the company's policy and vision?
Working with a skilled executive trainer trained in emotional intelligence and implementing leadership decisions such as BarOn EQi and Index 260, can help leaders in the workplace to develop emotional intelligence and social knowledge and become adequate.