Please let me know your attention in the next few minutes because it could completely change your life literally.
How many of you make New Year's resolutions year after year to find out that your plans are falling flat or never usually at all? How many of you even bother to make a few resolutions usually what to follow?
I raise this point to draw your attention to the awesome fact that less than 10% of all New Year's New Years are held. Surprised!
Do not be afraid – it's not really bad – yet not good enough – but not bad.
Here's another fact that I want to let you know – the conclusions suppress are almost all of these real goals. These are special tasks with a passionate "why" and implementation plan to go with them and that's why they are achieved. These are not an accident or coincidence.
If there is a choice between establishing new resolutions or setting goals, my advice is to set goals at any given time. That's why I say that.
Top 5 Reasons Why New Year Conclusions Do Not Work
1. Lack of content – this is often thought at the moment and does not mean that much for the person who makes them
2. Sensitively "Why" – New Conclusions often do not have a cruel "Why" so that they seem insignificant and trivial
3. No plan – New Year's resolutions more often than not, without a plan of implementation; no thought is given to how they really are achieved
4. The "When" is a mystery – undated until next year rolls around only a persistent cycle of insufficient promises; Regardless of thought, New Year's New Declines are decreasing rather quickly
5. Runs mostly of emotions – most often when people make New Year's resolutions, it comes from an emotional place only; no real rhythm or reason goes into the thinking process that makes the resolution no more than a floating feeling just for the moment.
Top 5 Reasons Why The Goal Mode Works
1. Packed with content – real goals are appreciated and have great value for the person to put them
2. Emotional "Why" – all goals have a certain "why" that could be more than one reason, but nevertheless, "why" is the target fuel that drives all the actions to accomplish it.
3. Deliberate plan – great thought goes to "how" to achieve goals; People, tools, and resources are checked to ensure success – all actions are deliberate – no accident
4. Real goals are dated – individuals who set goals have a clear picture in their minds when they intend to catch them; this is how they decide what the best action plan is; Without dates, the purpose is meaningless
5. Powerful first and foremost with purpose – usually when people set real goals, they are driven by the deep desire to accomplish something that is greater than themselves; It becomes more about purpose than emotion – The goal of setting individuals is passionate, disciplined and persistent.
With this in mind, I think you will agree that the goal setting is a far better method than the New Year in the new year to achieve the results you want – if you are serious it is.
When you're ready to set the goals, see this article on how to set goals.
See you in the winners circle.