What is a team?
There are many types of teams. A practical team is a permanent team that has been established to carry out activities in a particular part of the organization, such as finance, sales, marketing, etc. There is no need for specific deadlines for practical teams as they are necessary to keep the company running. A task team is assembled for a certain amount of time to achieve defined goals. At the end of the project, the team is informed. Project groups are often an array in nature, employees members from different practical teams to achieve the goals of the project. When a project manager has high authority, this is known as a strong state; When active administrators have a stronger authority, this is known as a weak state.
In all structures there are many teams within teams and # 39;. For example, if I'm a manager, I could have some team in my total:
– Me and the whole team
– Me and every person in my management
– Me and all my managers
– Me and My Peers in Other Departments
– Every Managing Director and Their Direct Reports
This is complicated enough if the structure is a well-defined functional hierarchy. However, the state environment for completing tasks is added to the second, complex. Practical & Items in Joints and # 39; is still there and every person has a practical home & # 39; team, but now they also belong to the project & # 39; a team with a final lifetime.
All these items need to make sure that the project is successful. In a state-of-the-art environment, the credibility of the project is not created by the structure itself, but because of the relationships developed within the project. Relationships in all sections are important to success, but in food groups, especially weak county groups, as the project manager can have little power, they are particularly important. In such teams, relationships are harder to set up, are more vulnerable and easier to destroy. Keeping a diverse group of people together in a county group depends on building loyalty and trust.
In 1965 Bruce Tuckman developed the theory that teams went through certain levels of group development: form, storm, standardize and perform. Gradually, you can summarize as follows:
– Generate – The team comes together, begins to understand the goals and goals, start a project, but each one still works quite independently. Managers need to be straight at this stage to steer the team towards the goal.
– Stormun – start changing ideas and methods of how work can be achieved and this can lead to conflict. This phase is important for the growth of the team and leads to individuals learning ways to work together. Managers still need to be direct at this level and also accessible to ensure that conflicts are resolved and the team begins to move towards the goal.
– Normun – the team starts to feel a sense of success, operating rules (either formal or informal) are working and trust begins to form. Managers begin to be a participant and need to be available to provide guidance as the team continues to grow together.
– The Performing Team is now maturing and often productive. Work is accomplished, team members know how to work together and even when a conflict occurs, it is controlled and flown with skill and can increase productivity. The team needs very little control at this point and can seriously make their own decisions.
Tuckman later added at the final stage & # 39; termination & # 39; To acknowledge that items, especially project teams, usually break after completion of the project.
Team Building Techniques
Workgroups are being developed to develop loyalty and trust that are fundamental to getting the best results from a food research team. Team building is not just about creating & nbsp; fun and # 39; event, although it is part of it. It's not just about understanding team members through personality food, but again, that's part of it. The most effective team building involves combining a variety of tools and technologies.
– Disable meeting – Start a new task by disabling meetings so that the purpose of the project, role and responsibility and how the project fits into the overall goals of the company can be understood. This technology can be used in all types of teams, but in a group of projects that have come together with staff from many different sources is particularly important as the team has no established context of the project.
– Teamwork – Teams that know how to work together are more likely to be effective and effective. The establishment of agreements can assist in this process. Collaboration to set basic principles of how team will work will provide team clarity and facilitate interaction on issues such as goals, responsibilities, and member behavior. Practical groups have already confirmed this by using the department's policies and procedures. On the other hand, for a newly created county-based project, which does not include operational rules established in formal structure, group agreements are an essential part of building a successful team.
– Definition of Processing Process – Understanding how the work is done is easier for teamwork. A practical team usually has the process of performing work set up in part of the rules. Given that the nature of each project may be different, task groups generally do not follow the original rules for the submission of the project. For example, if the software development team is not sure what development lifecycle (waterfall, agility, etc) is followed to achieve the project goal, confusion and lack of productivity of the team can lead to. Obviously defining and establishing a process that is understood by all players in a newly created state is important for the performance of the project.
– Crash Management-A skill manager will understand that any conflict occurs at any point and will take the initiative to establish a clear process for managing it. This gives the team clarity in the event of a conflict. A newly established food research team will find this particularly useful as the team is not used to work together and need to navigate it as part of the process that develops as a team. This will also help the team accelerate faster through & # 39; the storm & # 39; phase of the development of the group.
– Identification Card – An effective way to understand other members of the newly created state-of-the-art group is through group-based personal development. This can be simple and fast food, such as Profile Profile: The Form Test or more complex foods that include Strengthfinder, Myers Briggs Type Indicator, FIRO-B, Kersey Temperament Sorter, etc. Regardless of the particular assessment made, the results can lead to significant value in determining how team members can make the best use, how the promoter can interact with particular members for the best results and how people succeed and succeed. As regards evaluation of food projects, personal conditions can help to shorten the process that the team develops and the students work together to get the results that the project requires.
– Group Groups – Group groups encourage positive developmental development to develop and develop. In a state environment, development of loyalty and trust is critical to the stability and function of the state building. Participating in projects outside the project enables them to get to know each other in a more relaxed environment and are very successful in building teamwork. In addition, this allows people to find ways to work together in an unpleasant environment that is then taken back to workplace. Some possibilities are:
– Social events – Participating in social activities can create a group spirit that encourages people to support each other when they are at work
– Team building & games; – Building or creating something outside of the project can create consultations that can be recharged back to work
– The final project – To recognize the success of the project
– Manager training – Individual and team training can be a useful tool in all types of organization. Coaches can facilitate team development, as well as individual leadership development, by focusing on areas such as collaborative skills, negotiation, dealing with personal or group-blind spots and improving communication. Training coaches can assist in building events, as well as facilitating personalities, and helping the group understand their own activities and help the team to become more efficient. Coaches can also help teams and individuals to fight conflicts in an emotional way that allows the team to move quickly by expanding & # 39; phase of the project and in the next stages, so become more complex in the process.
– Standard Status Updates – There are a variety of ways to collect and share positions. This is a natural function in functional subjects, as members are usually used for standard reporting and can be more clear about their role in that structure. For newly created projects, it is important that members feel they belong to the team and can see how their progress affects overall progress toward the goal. Example:
– Weekly Meetings
– One In One Meeting
– Dashboard Projects
– Project Status Reports
– Clear Tasks Project – Design work that is appropriate, feasible and appropriate challenge for an individual is important in all types of groups. In newly established food research groups, it is particularly important to make this clear, clearly not necessarily created by the structure itself as it is in a functional group. Defining tasks clearly and explaining how team members & # 39; The role of the project in the project contributes to the success of the project, especially at the beginning of team development, is important for the efficiency and productivity of the team.
– Recognition and Prize – It is always important to know people who go on and off and in groups in groups, this can be especially rewarding for team members if it has taken both individuals and the team themselves to work hard together to achieve the objectives of the project. This can be in the form of simple thanks, certificates, bonuses, gift cards, etc.
The methods described can be used in any structure, but are especially important for building loyalty and productivity at the center of gravity. In a practical environment, credibility is created by virtue of the structure itself, with the sole emphasis on the loyalty of the company. In a state-of-the-art environment, a member is loyal and can be safer with his locals than the project. In addition, the projects are often an aggressive deadline, and it is therefore important that the project teams be effective, efficient and productive as soon as possible.
The methods described above can be adjusted to Tuckerman's levels, as described below.
– Figure 19659002 – Clear task assignment
– Development of conflict management
– Establishment of meetings
– Establishment of a team
– Manager Training
– Goal of Enhancement
– Clear Project Project
– Regular Status Updates
– Goal of Enhancement
– Manager of Training
– Common Status Updates
– Recognition and Prize
– Organize Project Celebrations
– Clear Project Tasks
– Regular Status Updates
– Keep Lessons / After Project Examination
Briefly Matters are team-building, even in a organized organized organization, by its nature complex. Modern organizations make it complicated even more. Matrix project team members have many insurances and, if the team is not cohesive, this split insurance can harm the performance of the project. There are a variety of team building techniques that can be done to help teams in the environmentally focused environments be more compatible and effective. Urgent and effective executives and leaders will constantly analyze the team, determine what levels Tuckman is in the team, as well as the needs of individuals so that successful teamwork technology can work appropriately.