What is confirmation?
A declared statement, repeated in a harmonious manner, is recognized as a truth in the subconscious mind. For example, if you are insecure about your weight, you could use the confirmation "Everyday I Get Effortlessly Meaning My Weight Loss". If you lack confidence in a social environment, you could confirm: "Being self-made, I effortlessly build permanent relationships with everyone". Any fear you may have, no doubt, insecure or limiting beliefs can be overcome by using a confirmation. In addition, you can use the confirmation as a "magnet". Confirmations like "money flow to me naturally and effortlessly", or "I'm attracting my psychologist to me now" has an amazing effect. In summary, positive affirmation is used to rearrange your subconscious and strengthen you in all areas of your life.
What is the Big Deal?
Your subconscious mind makes 96-98% of your decisions for you, without being aware of it at all. So if your subconscious mind is continuing to limit faith or unnecessary fear (like fear of social interaction), you must lead to decisions that do not reflect what you want. This is where confirmation comes in! The only thing that can make you believe negative or restrictive thinking is you. Luckily, you can make your subconscious believe what you want it to believe. When you do this, you will be what you are truly capable of. You must make a stronger part, be optimistic, create the reality you want and live a better life. So, the important part!
How to make a confirmation
- Select a list of some positive confirmations to change your negative views. You can write this on yourself at any time throughout your day, as long as you can focus on the words and their meaning.
- Relax the body. Take a few deep breaths and calm your mind. Release all the most meaningful psychiatrists and focus on your confirmation.
- As you say, every confirmation, try to really find the feeling that would come with this belief.
- Turn out to be this true version of yourself. Know that this is who you really are, you just need your subconscious to board!
- Tell each confirmation with intent and purpose. If your confirmations begin to become "chores", they will immediately lose their effectiveness.
- Tell each confirmation as it is true. Your subconscious mind is most receptive to the present.
- Believe every confirmation to be true, rather than hope it will be true once. "Fake it" to do it. "Your subconscious mind will accept these statements much easier this way.
- Spend at least 5 minutes a day on confirmation if you want to make a difference. Therefore, it is recommended that you only get some confirmation at the beginning.
- Meditate! When you are meditating, you can access the subconscious mind much easier. Becoming confirmation while meditation is thought by many to increase their effectiveness by up to ten times!
- The average consensus is that it takes about 60-90 days for the subconscious mind to accept acceptance as the truth. You can not let go once a day or the process will restart. Be consistent!
- Once you have changed your beliefs effectively, Do not Stop Verifying! This is where many people go wrong. You are constantly picking up new views of everyday umh
Unleash Your Potential
When you realize that your thoughts and beliefs create your reality, you have a permanent belief that you really want. unlimited power to do exactly what is. You must work actively to get rid of your thinking and fear. Once you've achieved this, you're really unlimited. You get this power at birth and it's waiting to be used!