The concept of entrepreneurship involves a variety of definitions and its meaning has evolved over the century. For many, it is related to starting the company's personal activities. However, almost all economists think it's more than starting a business.
The word entrepreneur comes from the French word entreprenre which means going on. & # 39; For commercial purposes, it means establishing a business. The initiator may also refer to individuals who manage and manage transactions and usually take the risk of profits or sales. He can also be defined as an individual with a great tendency that entrepreneurs change or someone who wants to work for themselves.
Entrepreneurship vs. Small Business
Terms & # 39; entrepreneur & # 39; and small business & # 39; are quite similar and can often be used alternately. However, with a broad context, there are significant differences in entrepreneurship and small businesses.
Entrepreneurship is quite different from small business as follows:
- Innovation – This is a very entrepreneurial tool. It provides permissions with new power to create wealth. Entrepreneurship often engages in broad innovation, rather than what small businesses can show.
- Risk – Risks must be generally high in business. If not, by trusting safe profits, many entrepreneurs would have the idea behind and the opportunity would no longer exist.
- Amount of Property Creation – Large businesses generate huge assets, usually more than a few million dollars of profits, rather than simply creating a cash offer that replaces permanent employment.
- Speed of Creation of Resources – A successful small business can make a lot of profit over a lifetime. But for entrepreneurs, finance is often fast and fast, for example, within 5 years. There are also types of transactions that they participate in fundamentally distinguished entrepreneurship activities. Innovation is the key. Every entrepreneur should be very concerned with this. New Methods
- New Methods
- New Methods
- New Manufacturing Methods
When innovation creates a new demand, wealth is created. From this point of view, one can simply describe the entrepreneurial activity as one of the combination of a variety of elements in an original way to create customer value. It hopes that this value will bear the cost of input devices and therefore increase the return on investment.
Thus, the main difference between entrepreneurship and small business is that the entrepreneur takes risks and works to the ground with the aim of having immediate and hopefully high earnings, but a small business begins generally less, with lower risk and income and performance, over time, under a highly controlled planning.