It does not matter if you set goals for your personal life, for your business, your health or even your spiritual life – mapping clear, precise goals is the key to success with them. Without clear goals, you will probably prevent what you want to accomplish. This misdirection could easily lead you down stagnation boot.
o Crystal Clear goals will give you great motivation, increased momentum and enhance the purpose of your life.
Here are five basic tips to help you define the right goals for your life or business:
– Be aware of what you want to accomplish. First and foremost, if you want to define a clear goal, you need to know exactly what you want to achieve – where you want what you want and what you want. You'll never figure out to get there – if you do not know where it is.
When you know where you want to be and what you want to accomplish, you can achieve the goals that help you get there.
o Where to stay for 1, 3, 5 and 10 years from here?
o What kind of work do you want to do?
o What kind of relationship do you want to wear?
o Where do you want to live?
These are just some ideas for you ….
o Take the time to sit down and meditate on your long-lasting dreams and desires.
– Set the clock. A goal without a time limit is a wish or dream that will easily evaporate as tomorrow morning when the daylight sets over it. Setting deadlines will prevent postponement and encourage action to meet your goals. Having a timeline for the goal also helps explain them because now you know not only what you want but you also know when you want it!
o Come up with the goals you want to meet every month, year and even five or ten years from now on.
o Keep a few small goals together in order to achieve a bigger goal: Example: I will walk 3x a week from this week, I run 1 mile a week after x / x / 2009, I run 5 miles a week with x / x / 2009 I do 3 hours of ECG a week with x / x / 2009, I run 5 miles a day with x / x / 2009. All of these could lead to a bigger goal of "I will run my first marathon with x / x / 2010. "- you get the picture
o Create a Massive Action Plan (MAP) to keep you right, but do not eat your card in stone! Allow change on the way, but always keep your eye focused on the main goal.
– Keep it real. With realistic goals, you can do anything but ensure that you can achieve everything you want. Set a goal that's only a little bit outside of your study … then when you get it, you must be able to move on to the next. Thus, you will not focus on trying to achieve results that are excluded. Clear goals are realistic, make it a stretching goal (but do not be too easy with yourself) but certainly make it reach.
o As I mentioned above, do you want to break down long-term goals into smaller goals and smaller goals in bits of big, precise action steps. Completing action steps and tasks towards your goals will give you a sense of performance and encourage you to continue your journey towards your main goals.
– Be Crystal Clear. Specify your goal with information about exactly what you want. Avoid ambiguous general conditions. Make it so that you handed foreigners a sheet that gives you one sentence written on it, they would know exactly what you were trying to accomplish. They could also tell you if you've realized that already or now. Once you set a goal, you can better accomplish it – not to mention that you will know when you've achieved it.
o Special Metrics allow you to form your timeline and define your actions. There are no riddles that need to deal with detail.
o Example, "making money online" is all too vague goals. You need to achieve a certain goal, such as: "I'll do $ 1,000 more a month, with x / x / 2009." This goal is specific, measurable and realistic. Also check the excited goal. It is written in the positive present.
– Review and define your goals. Your life will go through a change, so if your goals get steady. If you think about it when you were younger, you thought and believe what you can not today. You have changed because of the entry, action and activity that has disappeared in your life. This way, your goals can change as your life changes. In this review and refinement process, discard boundaries that you no longer want and refinance those you make. Again, make them more accurate, more realistic and accurate.
o It's ok to refine your goals a few times in your life! What matters in this one minute might not be as important for you nine months or nine years from this moment. Accept change, heck, even hug it. Review your goal from at least once a year and make new plans if necessary.
Many people float through life, uncertain about what they want to achieve or what their goals are. It will not be you! Give Christianity a clear understanding of your life by putting a thought into what matters to you. What goals do you want to achieve? What actions are you going to take to make your dreams today your reality tomorrow?