Are you trying to help an employee improve his performance at work? Here's a step-by-step performance training program that you can use:
1. The first thing you need to do is distribute hostility at the start of your training career. You can do this by quoting your coach for his contribution. Say: "I really liked what you've done this morning when you managed to really understand your client and keep it all right. This can help set up the tone at the meeting.] 2. Reason for training training Start the training session with it Tell your students a reason for the meeting. Get straight to the point and avoid using negative terms that can help lessen students. Say: "I want to discuss with you yesterday's circumstances. "Gently raise your tone and make sure you focus on the behavior and not the person yourself.
3. Explain the outcome of the behavior. Tell your students the consequences of their actions and why you need to deal with it immediately. Say that" sharing our customers' personal information can illuminate our business as this will surely cost us your customer's trust. "
4. Get your apprentice on the right side. Ask the students to fly next to it and explain the reasons for their behavior. Make sure you do not seem urgent and encourage him to go to detail so you can get a clear picture. Practice listening actively.
5. View the rules and rules of the company with your students. to make the student understand that they violated the rules of the company. Explain these rules and stay Make sure you are on the same page. Encourage students to ask questions and provide relevant answers.
6. Ask for student review. Ask the disciple about what he needs to do to correct the matter. Most of the time, these people know what they need and they only need someone to confirm it. Get him to write his action plan and sign it. You can use this reference later.
7. Action. Tell your disciples exactly what they need to do to improve the situation and seek an agreement before completing the training.