Also known as "transformation process", the U-Process training for business development is a training in transition towards change. The client who receives the training can change in his feelings, from denial to confirmation.
There are three points in the Scharmer U-process of training. These are perception, presence and practice. These three milestones represent the fundamental part of the process and after the initial education process.
Before going to the U-Process model, the coach and client should first decide what their goal is to do the training. They should both be consistent with their goals as they worked with the U process.
Model U-Process Scharmer
The first stage of the Scharmer's U-process is to perceive. This is part of the process where the trainer helps the customer to build awareness by observation. The customer must be able to monitor his business, his current position in industry and the world if he plans to trade globally competitive. Another level is presence; This is part of the training model where the trainer and client begins to reduce, review and allow internal perception to develop. The last stage is to realize that it is working quickly with natural flow from the knowledge gained by the client by awareness and presence.
The U-process model is about integrating with the world. At the second stage of the U-process is the "inner gate" as we release the luggage of the journey and pass through the threshold. It's like reborn the customer's customer. This helps the customer to let go of and discover what they are truly seeing from the deepest things themselves, increasing awareness that increases with changes for purpose.
U-process research question
The U-process study conducted by the International Convention on Training (GCC) by dr. Sunny Stout Rostron, DProf, MA was in co-operation with stakeholder stakeholders in one company. There are five processes based on Scharmer's uncertainty project. The methods are:
- Collaboration – This process is about being synchronized with each other about the goals. Monitoring and knowing what the affiliate or stakeholder wants to do to achieve those goals.
- Compliance – This is the part that all affiliates or stakeholders control, from doing industry research that their business or organization belongs to, what their business is.
- Warning – Connect with inspiration and will. Go on silence and let the interior knowingly come true.
- Collaborative – Encourage new with live examples to explore the future by making the strategy plan.
- Parallel Development – Describe the innovations in the environment that make sense and overall performance. This process involves three points: advance contract, convention and after practice.
This model not only applies to a common problem-solving stakeholder, but also applies to each individual in the company or organization. It's only where they would tear their inspiration, how they will evolve with the current process.