Training Training Issue
A new inventory system was installed in a typical manufacturing company. Workers at the Exchange were sent to learn how to use the new software. One month later, the buyer finds that only two out of twelve procurement managers use the new system. Estimated costs have not been created and the buyer decides to take the matter with the training manager in the next few weeks.
Sounds good? Experts estimate that somewhat less than twenty percent of investment training leads to some organizational benefits. This deviation is commonly referred to as "problem of training transfer". Why is there such a small percentage of training finally used again in the workplace? With increased competition in the market, smoother resources and more emphasis on tangible results, more and more managers are asking this question.
How can you increase the transfer of training in your business?
What can you get in a training plan? Do you do to increase the positive impact of each of these factors? Looking at the first episode, it can affect participants in the training of participants when new employees are introduced to your business through an effective recruitment, selection and induction process. Qualifications may also be affected before training begins with pre-designated nominations in the registration process.
Another aspect, training design and delivery, can be done by ensuring that the goals of the project are clearly emphasized on your priorities and goals. Related to this, participants & # 39; Learning outcomes must be stated in terms of behavior required at work and measurable performance standards.
Together with effective design, to maximize workplace training, ensure that the training is delivered in accordance with what we know about how adults learn best. On the other hand, the third area mentioned above is the most important employee's workplace employee, but the most neglected factor, which affects how much training is done. What happens before employees participate in the training event and what happens after they return to work are the most important parameters that determine the workplace after training. The Method Method
The various attitudes and actions that trainers, managers and mentors need for maximum transfer can be combined into easy to remember and use models. I call this method on PRAKSIS approach © . By focusing on each of the eight key issues, organizations can be sure to maximize the training of their investments. These eight key elements PRAKSIS Method © to improve transfer training are summarized here. I have included examples of specific actions that can be taken to satisfy each factor.
 Rules How to Perform and Why
- Update Relevant Policies and Procedures Before Training
- Use Real Policies and Dossiers During Training
R Oles & Responsibilities tell what performance is required
- clarify the role of the role and update the relevant role of descriptions
- associate study performance with the role of descriptions
A A ] at work extend the training hall in the workplace
- repeat workout workforce
- encourage workers to be employed at work
19659003] C Oaching defeats unique barriers to skill tests
- ] plan and utilize training opportunities in the workplace
- trainers on how to train
19659003] T arms  006] and measurements prove that people are delivering
- agree and set measurable organization and individual goals
- link learning plans for scholarship and individual goals
- translate goals in the required work
19659013] I ncentives give a personal reason to execute
- change incentives to reward goals and prospective behavior
- often provide employee feedback and use various methods
C omunication discloses and involves all stalkers
- disseminating information to all relevant organizational steps
- using a variety of communication technologies and styles
E ngagement encourages participants to apply talent
- short staff before being trained for the purpose and application of the program
- executives and supervisors present [1 9659005]
- After completing the training, you will need to determine whether you want to determine the amount of transfer training. Respect participants in the workplace or survey of participants and their managers to find out how much they take advantage of their new-level skills at work. View the results to managers and use the lesson to further improve the program. You can even use the PRACTICE approach © as a forum for your discussions with supervisors and administrators on how to work together to get the most out of your training programs.
2006 © Business Performance Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.