Successful business starts with a creative idea from a visual businessman. Being creative equals innovation and breakthrough growth. Most companies have not grown in the last decade and bravely gone from strong growth to little or no growth.
One of the reasons for not growing is to focus on all methods of one or more products or services. Today, most markets are estimated with little or no distinctions. Stagnation causes a lack of innovation and, consequently, a lack of growth.
It is important for companies to apply new ways to live and grow. Times are challenging and ways to think need to change. The following items should be a guide to what successful businesses are doing in these difficult times:
- Search and deliver actual value to customers. Solve their issues, develop ways to identify their problems and meet their expectations.
- Products and services must be customer oriented. Take advantage of your strengths and develop new and creative products and services that meet your customer's expectations.
- Identify who and what your business is, look at the benefits of other companies and send the results to your customers.
- Innovation means not only creating new products or services. Innovation is also finding new ways to streamline processes, to lower costs. Companies should include and reward employees for their ideas and commitments.
- Innovation is a process that is not a magical stick. As all processes need to be managed and understood. It's better to create lots of creative ideas than just focusing or one big task.
- The more ideas leaders and team members make better. The best ideas come from employees who work directly with the customer. Managing Directors and Leaders need to support the customer service department.
- Consultants can also create new products and services, advise them as they come from behind with new and clear options.
- Create focus groups where team members and customers are incorporated. Incorporate into the products and services the results to bring value to the customer and create new and more sales.
Innovation is challenging. It's a group process not a unique task. Employees and employees must be on board, they must be motivated and integrated in the right environment. The more involved in the process, the better chance is to bring creative ideas and different products or services.
Innovation involves some steps:
- Defining Opportunities
- Partnership and Participation
- Governance and Participation of Investors
- Investment Resources (Time, Commitment and Commitments)
- Using New and Appropriate Methods  Implementation
Innovation leads to growth, it is not only a tool to take business from one level to another but also an incentive for teams and organizations. A well-motivated team will be innovative and the company will grow, it's a cycle that companies need to believe in.