Are you witnessing outstanding performances by employees? If not, are you providing some kind of feedback to your employees about their success and satisfaction with their performance? Do you do any training or guidance with your employees?
In this article, I assume that many of you are not providing feedback, training and / or instructions of any kind, or are doing it on an area that does not produce positive results. It's very important to know that you need to start some kind of ongoing plan to monitor, guide and guide your staff regularly if you want excellent results from them. Never old arguments that owners, managers and bosses do not have the time to guide and train and give feedback, is a distraction and not acceptable. I strongly believe that the problems that arise because of no training and guidance will spend much more time than time for coach and mentor. Furthermore, not very training and guidance, there is a very high probability that there will be more work for those who did not have time for a coach and mentor.
So, how do you do this training and guidance? Here are ten (10) tips from the strategic thinking of your business coach that should help you answer that question.
1. Gather information about your team members and learn about bugs, any kind of confusion on assigned tasks, interests and hopes, etc.
2. Listen and hear what your teammates say to you and watch their body language too.
3. Communicate often to identify moral or other problems that cause stress at work and reduce productivity and create a negative attitude.
4. Train your teammates as an individual and as a team, after evaluating your training needs.
5. Provide performance indicators with praise, suggestions for progress and correctional approaches.
6. Create an environment for free and open-minded conversations with your team.
7. View mistakes as a learning opportunity and evaluate the lesson.
8. Recognize reform and performance. Celebrate success!
9. Support for team members to pursue additional training and other opportunities for self-development.
10. Hire an external trainer to assist you in developing and implementing your ongoing plan.
To strive for outstanding performance in your organization or organization is essential for success. If you want to learn more about achieving outstanding results with the guidance and training in your organization or organization and how strategic thinking by business coach can help and guide you in that endeavor, contact Glenn Ebersole today at his website at http: / // www. businesscoach4u.com or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org