Emotional eating is a problem that many people spot and it's all too common way to deal with life's problems.
The modern world offers such a wide range of addictive foods, such as sweets, chips, ice cream and others that come with eternity, calm, peace and comfort that many fall into a trap of madness when they feel sad, bored lonely Egypt nervous.
This typical response to a special ignition is found in a fierce cycle that never solves the original problem, but in fact it is more on top of it.
Many people who eat emotion, announce that they are guilty and shy of having dishonest food evaluation and eating to be unwell.
Weight gain is another undesirable effect of this unhealthy treatment skill and brings with it a variety of emotional and physical problems.
Learning positive copy technology and breaking the habit of emotional eating takes, awareness, understanding and education about health skills and one tool that helps this process is a positive affirmation.
What Are Positive Confirmations
Positive confirmation, statements are made as something is already true or has already occurred in an attempt to rediscover the mind to reach a certain goal.
The brain is powerful and it is what drives human behavior and so positive affirmations can be very effective in changing the behaviors that do not serve us in a positive way.
Positive confirmation and motivation information can go a long way to help emotional eating breaches of suicidal eating habits to reach emotions.
How Confirmation Helps Emotional Food
This works in two ways and the end line is to reprogram the thinking process and thus facilitate change of behavior.
- First, it raises awareness of the problem at the forefront. And, in fact, without consciousness, emotional eating can not be stopped, as usually it is thought of an act driven by habits, which in many ways means that they can not even be aware that they do.
- Secondly, repeated confirmation may help to change the usual thinking patterns with respect to food and change perception of food, which can go a long way to stop emotional evaluation.
For example, if I think donuts help me feel better when I feel boring, I will always catch these donuts when this feeling hits and without hesitation. But on the other hand, when I come to the conclusion that the feelings of the familiarities I know of this donut are temporary Community aid that is not a solution at all and when I eat it is still sad and maybe even saddder, I'll take a break and break my habit .
Confirmations can take a long way to change behavior and when done together by learning healthy treatment skills to cope with feelings that are usually avoided by using food can lead to healing, thinking and better emotional and physical health .
30 Confirmations to Stop Emotional Assessment
- I only eat when I'm physically hungry.
- Eating is for nutrition, and nothing else.
- When I'm bored I go to training or read a book.
- When I'm sad, I call friends and talk about my problems.
- Food is not my comfort.
- I'm powerful, strong and able to cope with my feelings.
- I'm dealing with comfort eating.
- I control what, when and how I eat.
- I'm aware of what food I put in my body.
- I can easily say no to spam, I'm in control.
- I have the strength and power to stop emotional food.
- I have healthy copying skills for my feelings, food is not one of them.
- I have a regular meal.
- I can face something coming along.
- I'm stressed when I exercise.
- I am developing a healthy relationship with food.
- I respect my body.
- I respect my feelings, I take care of them.
- I'm not a victim of comfort to eat.
- Food will not cure my feelings.
- Food is not a friend, it's nutrition.
- I feel every day and I feel good.
- I love all feelings, they are part of who I am.
- I love, I love to feel, I live and live!
- I deal with my feelings on a daily basis.
- I'm aware of every bite I go every day.
- I can understand the physical hunger from emotional hunger.
- I know the difference between eating healthy and eating well.
- I am responsible for my good health.
- I listen to my body and know when I'm very hungry.