We are all looking for ways to increase revenue and get a low cost. It is given. But we do not want to spend more money to do that. Many times people start with more companies (chiropractor who invests in a subway contract is a bad idea. Focus on healing and caring for your patients.) Or switch to a new specialty because they were not good enough in the specialty they were in. .  Worse is buying new equipment that after a few months sets up dust while you're still paying for it. Here are some tips on how to increase revenue at your job with little to no additional costs in your job.
Let's explore some ways to increase your sales without increasing your marketing costs.
- Bundle products and services in bundles that patients can purchase. When you create packages of products and services in bundles that are created to solve problems, you will help patients see the value in the package you are offering. You must be able to sell more than one product or service at a time.
- Use Opportunity Apex as a product and service policy. The opportunity is a 3 to 7 tier pyramid that places your products and services at different prices. Level 1 is free, Level 2 is $ 100 to $ 300, Level 4 is $ 301 to $ 500, Level 5 is 501 to $ 1000.00, Level 6 is $ 1000 to 1500, Level 7 is 1501 to 2500.00. Tare kind of product placement policy allows you to have an upsell and downsell path in your business. It also allows the patient to select products and services at levels that they are pleased to purchase.
- Upsells / Cross-Sells – Using upsells and cross-sells in your business can earn you more money. When someone buys one of your products, give them a higher price version of the same product or related product. The higher price version of the same product may include training or supplement. Example: someone buys an eBook from you to eat healthy. Before the final issue, they offer the same accounting as well as training for higher prices. Or give them a related product, such as a cookbook for a healthy recipe. Many times people will pick you up at your auction and you have only increased your sales amount.
- Sales Compensation – Empty the extras in the back. Everyone wants healthcare professionals to recommend which supplement they should buy. As part of the oral process, questions about dietary supplements are being asked and what types they take; you can recommend add-ons that are better for those with higher rate of absorption. Do not try to cry if they say they are taking Centrum or any of the shelf supplements. You can pack a supplementary line of products and services to add value to the service you provide. You want better sleep. Here is my Sleep Easy package. You have oxygen flow here is my oxygen area. Have an additional study as part of the oral procedure in patients. You can store a small directory of extras in your exercises and offer them the option of ordering online reservations that will be transferred free of charge to their houses.
- Reward Patients for Referrals – The Council own sales representative in the form of a partner. The award of patients referring to your business. You could give them gift cards to Starbucks, full-delivery gift cards, free adjustments or discounts on add-ons. Give patients additional motivation for outstanding results that help patients get to refer to new businesses for you and create loyal patients.
- Contact with with previous customers – Use email marketing and social media to contact your patients. People who know you and trust you are more likely to buy from you again. 65% of the purchase decision is based on the relationship you have with the patient.
- Offer Guarantee – People are much more likely to buy a product if they know they can get their money back if they are unhappy with it. How will this increase sales? Most likely you will get a lot more sales than few refunds you have to make. People want security before they buy. Do not get worried about giving people their money back. If you focus on worrying about repayments, you must attract those who want to complain and want their money back. When you are providing valuable services and concentrating on helping people, you rarely need to repay any of their money.
If you notice, none of the above methods cost you little or no money, except for additional fees and patience for patients. Here's more to make more money to help more people!