Fear is primarily a physiological mechanism caused by illusory perception. Fear is the belief that something outside of us will harm us, usually in the future, based on a sense of danger. It is usually an unpleasant emotional experience, often very intense and weak. The greatest fear is the unhealthy prediction of the subconscious and must transform into fearless.
In order to complete fear and become of it, you must regenerate your body and mind. This is both physical and emotional reset, clearing old patterns and establishing new healthy habits. A healthy mind can still be feared when there is a real danger, but he is able to continue with courage, peace and balance most often.
Tips for fearless breeding
1. Tips for fearless breeding
1. AWARENESS and Acknowledgment: Recognize a situation that calls for fear and identifies the ways you express fear. (Make a list if possible). Be clean and acknowledge your fears. According to this study, people who acknowledged fear spiders were more likely to be afraid of spiders in the future. Watch this when you are experiencing this fear. See if you can step back from recognizing fear and simply looking at the process. For example, instead of running the inner conversation "I'm afraid", you would rebuild the words "This mind and body is experiencing fear, but the truth about who I am is deeper than fear."
2. Functions: Emphasize what you can do to send emotions and / or situations. If there is an irrational fear, go for a walk, dance, or practice Hatha Yoga. If there is a legitimate fear, remove yourself from the situation, or take the man who causes your fear of the unconventional reaction.
3. Take care of yourself: Avoid stimulants such as caffeine and nicotine, as well as alcohol and sugar.
Take part in activities that knit the nervous system and promote general health and well-being, including yoga, meditation, cardiovascular training, healthy eating habits, deep breathing exercises, taking a hot bath, getting a massage, participating in fun activities, drink plenty of water, repeat positive affirmation and prayer.
4. COMPANY: Avoid people who buy or strengthen your fears. Cultivate friendships with people who nurture and encourage positive emotional experiences.
Avoid Violent Media, News Reports, and Entertainment.
~ Positiveness: Cultivate self-confidence and trust in yourself.
~ Acceptance: Even if it does, what? Research shows that 98% of potential situations that cause us fear do not happen, and 2% of those who do occur rarely come out as horrible and fearful.
~ Support: Learn to ask for help from trusted loved ones. This can be a physical aid or simply an ear listener.
~ Practice and patience: overcoming fear or phobia requires time and repetition, so patience. Some fears can be overcome through exercises.
Example 1: Practice eliminating fear of driving on the freeway
o Enter the freeway from uneven slowly and steadily.
o Drive in the right lane for one or two miles. O Slowly and carefully quit.
o The next time, go to the left lane when you feel good.
o Take or drop slow cars when you feel good.
o Allow yourself to enjoy the drive …
Example 2: Fear of swimming –
o Go to public transport and watch other people swim.
o Put on the steps of the pool and dangle your feet in water.
o Gradually enter the foundation.
o Play in water with feet and hands.
o Working with teachers to learn to swim.
• Do your best and release … I was in a rush, came for a walk, fell and jumped my nose on the stairs. Instead of being scared of the stairs, I would choose the features to be more cautious and calmer in the future. I would also pat the stairs. But I wouldn't be upset with my falling.
• The purpose of life – lived fearlessly and grounded. Then you can enjoy life perfectly – experience love, peace, and happiness, and spread positive feelings for others.
Note: Professional medical assistance is sometimes required. Some fears are actually phobias that require the help of a therapist or physician to disassemble.