Human Resources Human Resources Company
Is Your Business At Risk? Want peace of mind?
Please answer the following question honestly by drawing a circle or shading in the column. If you can only answer part of the question positively then you should choose "# & # 39; for example, in the first quarter if you have employment contracts for your employees and not for your managers, select & # 39; No & # 39;.
1. I have updated employment contracts for all employees and managers Yes No
2. I encourage all employees to enter the workplace with a documented process Yes No
3. I have fully documented human resources procedures and policies in place Yes No
4. These rules and procedures are available to all employees and are regularly referred to, used and maintained Yes No
5. I conduct half-yearly performance management with all employees Yes No
6. I have documented grievance, discrimination, bullying workplace and sexual harassment policy in place Yes No
7. I have a written termination policy and policy in place Yes No
8. r have been trained and understand that we do not accept discrimination, workplace harassment and sexual harassment Yes No
9. Less workplace issues don't take much of my time Yes No
10. We have a small staff turnover based on our industrial average Yes No
11. I give my employees regular constructive feedback and reward them where appropriate. Yes No [RATINGS
11 from 11 well done  11 well, almost there  11 of 11 very good and tying loose ends  11 of 11 and you have to tighten these free end
7 out of 10 you have high risk factors, take action
6 or less from 11 remedial actions to be protected and # 39; Your Business
You may – your choice of choice.