It is a valuable product found in great leaders. They have courage in their convictions; the courage to say what they see, feel and believe; courage for canvas thoughts; the courage to be authentic; the courage to make decisions for the good. the courage to connect with the team and customers; the courage to set standards and courage for exemplary standards and behavior.
Courage is indicative.
A great leader trains courage in his teams. They surround them with courageous leaders with a model and training courage. The environment created by honesty, transparency, and performance without personal power and politics. Their meetings have strong discussions and decision making, and their team is in tune with more good and social policies.
Ask any Secretary or Secretary if they want their leaders to have courage and overwhelming answer. However, we have workplaces without leadership from a leader.
WHY? Why do our leaders lack courage?
There is one thing that wants courage, there is another thing to do with actions and behavior.
For example, we've all heard the line "Don't shoot messenger". It happens all the time. When a messenger gets shot, there is not much going on to be the next volunteer. A "shooter messenger" leader has little chance of training the team.
The basic need to survive, deepen the courage that a leader or manager may have. Live instincts come through silence, we get bad leaders as a result.
Other behaviors you see at work lack courage.
- Political authorities before meetings were discussed on voting. Touching calendar entries is removed.
- Silent meetings but noisy "meetings after meeting".
- Gossipy lunches and leaders who prevent each other.
- Environment "Yes sir, no master, three bags full master"
- That's my way or the highway.
- Leaders Pull to Action Plan
- Leaders suggest their power station for protection.
The context of the team is hampered, performance is eliminated. Big leaders understand that behavior is simply unacceptable. and they are deliberate in models and training courage.
Don't you want the courageous leaders to take your business in the direction it needs to go?
- How do you look at the model of courage in your workplace?
- Think about your courage with your behavior?
- Is their sign that your business lacks courage in the workplace? If so, what will you do to change this?